About the Sun Life Prosperity Card Today is June 28, 2014, Time is 12:30 am
The Sun Life Prosperity Card is a gift card with a fixed value of Php5,000 which can be used to invest in any of the peso-denominated mutual funds (collectively called as the Sun Life Prosperity Funds) offered by Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI).
You may use it as a starter fund or give it as a gift for your loved ones so they can have their own starter fund. The user or recipient of the Card should be the one to activate it.
Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI)Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI) is the fund manager and principal distributor of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. (SLOCPI).
SLAMCI offers the following Sun Life Prosperity Funds:
- Sun Life of Canada Prosperity Balanced Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life of Canada Prosperity Bond Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life Prosperity Dynamic Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life of Canada Prosperity Philippine Equity Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life Prosperity Philippine Stock Index Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life Prosperity GS Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life Prosperity Money Market Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life Prosperity Dollar Abundance Fund, Inc.
- Sun Life Prosperity Dollar Advantage Fund, Inc.
To date, Sun Life Asset Management is the largest non-bank affiliated asset management company with Php47 Billion in Assets under Management (AUM) and is trusted by more than 60,000 clients.
Sun Life Asset Management benefits from the expertise of Sun Life Financial, a global force in financial services with international operations, subsidiaries and joint ventures serving millions of people in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, and China.